Friday, November 18, 2005

50th post

my cymbals are now in salt lake city, utah. this is getting to be a pathetic exercise. i have nothing to post except to tell people where my cymbals are.

in light of recent events, im going back to my rather busy self and finish 1 website and another windows-based application. i really need to churn out the work and get me some cash to pay for this already bloated project plus my recent purchases, big purchases.

bearing edge cutting anyone? call me.

im half way through the 14" tom and nowhere near to start again with the 18" bass. as for the refinishing project, i just grabbed another pink can and two clear cans. i know i mentioned about a HVLP system but i cant afford it right now. maybe next year. i just need to have a drum kit ready when the cymbals and new pedals come in.

speaking of cymbals, damn, i dont have enough stands...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home