Thursday, November 03, 2005

my cymbals got deported =(

damn customs they already charge you excessively for duties and now waste months of my time. well the money thing is bearable but wasting time isnt. i got an email from jamie of saluda and he said he got the tracing feedback from usps. it says that philippine customs rejected my package and its on its way back to the US. he was expecting to receive it today. hope everything is fine inside the package.

the package got rejected for no reason as was indicated on the trace papers. this sucks. what does customs think they're doing?

think of buying a cymbal? jamie's the man to call, i've never experienced such AAA customer service. when he filed the trace on my package, he gave me assurance that if usps declares it lost, he will make me a new set and send it at once without me paying for additional cost. he wont even wait for the insurance claim. real stand up guy and very easy to deal with. i guess buying his cymbals without even seeing and hearing them in person is big factor for some but his prices are way more affordable than zildjian and sabian. i got my 7-piece dream set for the cost of a 22" K constantinople ride.

if you want to get in touch with him:

jamie lambert
ufsports@hotmail.com
http://www.saludacymbals.com

i hope i get the cymbals real soon, i havent played on a complete kit for 4 months now.

edit: its no longer a 7-piece but an 8-piece since i added a 7" bell earlier today =). changed the title too as my first one is too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home