Friday, December 02, 2005

the day they finally came

got home earlier than usual from the training and i find an obnoxious box beside the tv. now what? relief goods? WTF, its my cymbals! finally at long last.



i didnt want to open the box at first because i dont have a digital camera. i wanted to document each step of the box opening process but i cant wait till tomorrow. after 5 minutes of trying to not be excited, i jumped at the box and got my first taste of saluda.




the first one i tried is the one on top, the little 7" bell. that little devil is my new bestfriend. i played each cymbal on a stand and did silly solos. immediately, i wrote a review and posted it on the pinoydrums forum.



im waiting for hell to open and unleash its fury on me when zildjian and sabian fanatics read my post. the honest truth is the saludas are way better than my old zildjian/sabian set.

damn where are my drums when i need them. im going to a studio tomorrow to rent drums and play my new cymbals.

so im still bashing away at the 7" bell as i write this.

and they were bashed happily ever after...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home