Wednesday, December 28, 2005

the madness continues...

for a moment i forgot that i have this blog...

i've been very beeezy lately from work. thanks for the doood who sent me a PM on yupangco's forum for reminding me that i still have to post the progress of my ever growing and never ending pursuit of perfecting the round things that bring joy and happiness to the high and mighty weirdo that is me.

first up, a belated merry christmas and a happy new year to you.

i'll be posting on how to recut bearing edges on drums soon. how about adjusting pedals to suit your playing? ayt now that i have tinkered with my pedals i think its also time to share how i improved my pedal playing speed by 100%.

i will be resuming work on the 18" shell. it seems my past mistakes is salvageable though it may come out 1/4" short of the target outside diameter. the drum will still be playable but i may have to double the thickness of the gaskets for the lugs just to compensate for the undersized shell.

im will also buy a compressor and gun for real this time. the finish for the small kit will be urethane with sparkles. i havent decided on the color yet. im cutting the 10" and the 14" down to my desired depth and then wait for the 18".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home