Wednesday, December 07, 2005

new snare stand

dropped by jb at megamall during lunch time. grabbed me a snare stand for my 12" tom. everything's good to go for my refinished and now 4-piece kit except for my pedals. eta for the dw pedals are dec. 16, if it doesnt make it by then, i will be screwed. no drum kit to play with on my bday.

about the stand, its dirt cheap, light weight and double braced. its solid all the way but the only potential problematic area would be the tilter of the snare basket. i think its too small but since im using it as a tom stand, i dont think it will matter. for 1100 pesos its very cheap compared to my last purchase 3 years ago which was 3500.

i didnt think having lots of cymbals would pose a problem. now i need another cymbal stand and an attachment to able to put up my new setup. sigh. more money problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home