Wednesday, January 11, 2006

a blast from the past

its unbelievable sometimes and it always makes me stop and think, americans i mean, they invented ebay and its such a transparent system where it involves trust among strangers. this is about my first ebay winning which is an 8" acrylic tube for 8 dollars. i wrote about this a loooong time ago and i just tried to forget about it and so i have until this hour. i just got an email from the seller that my package got deported and he is sending it back to me.

im just amazed, will pinoys do that? go thru all the trouble of sending a small item half way around the world for 8 dollars? i considered this a spoilage already but still wont go away. the baby snare im planning may still come to life.

there's something about me, usps and the whole online buying thing. im jinxed, i know i am, this is the second time that philippine customs rejected a package of mine.

my hats of to the guys who i transacted with: jamie lambert of saluda cymbals and howard everton, these guys come through for me whether the transaction is big or small.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home