Friday, October 14, 2005

ranting WTF?

i just got a call from magellan veneer about my order, its going to cost me 3,454 pesos for each sheet. what im confused about is that if i buy a sheet with MDF substrate, i still pay for the same amount. i say WTF? its supposed to be 1000 bucks cheaper since im not going to pay for the extra cost of MDF backing.

im paying them a visit again tomorrow to clear this up, they must be as confused as i am with my order.

on a side note, i got a reply from alwana about my inquiry two weeks ago. alwana is another veneer supplier. i think i overshot my estimation because i asked for them to quote 500 square feet of veneer. they priced it at 25000+ bucks plus 1000 on packaging cost. i figured i only need 120 square feet to make all the drums so what the hell was i thinking?

im in order hell again, cant i just build drums without talking to confused people and slow service?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home